One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best one piece rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dominic's Moves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic
Straw Hat Crew
Straw Hat Crew
Dominic

Male Number of posts : 101
Affinity : Master Swordsman/ Legendary Theif/ PIRATE!!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Dominic's Moves Empty
PostSubject: Dominic's Moves   Dominic's Moves EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:23 am

Metal Tornado Whirlwind-I hold my sword out and spin like a tornado and because of my sword it appears like a spiked metal twister. It can kill multiple targets or rip to shreds a single target. Can use for 2 consecutive posts. 4 post re-charge.

Fire Sword-I strike my sword with friction and catch it on fire and attack my opponent. Can use for 3 consecutive posts. Takes 2 to charge back.

Simple Pilfer-I can steal any kind of small accessories off my opponent or person. I can use it once every 5 posts. If I use this pilfer the Legendary Pilfer is delayed another page (Ex. If I use simple pilfer on page 1 of a fight, I cant use Legendary Pilfer until Page 3 instead of pg. 2)

Legendary Pilfer-I am able to steal my oppenents weapon or anything for that matter, almost before they can even blink. I can steal anything from them. Im gonna put a big restriction on this. I can only use this pilfer if my battle or any battle reaches page 2 on the topic. Then I can use it once per page.

Vital Slash- I slash at all your Main arterties and veins. This attack will most likely kill my opponent but can be a distraction attack.

Hilt Roundhouse-I stab the sword into the ground and use the hilt to do 360 degree roundhouse kicks at my opponent(s).

Frenzy-I jump and spin around my target slashing violently at them. I spin around them 4 times, slashing eight times per spin. 5 post recharge.

Crash Slash-I jump in the air and slash down with enough brute force to tear up the earth. It is very lethal. Can use once every 8 posts. 8 post recharge.

Last edited by Dominic on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Straw Hat Captain/ Gum Gum User
Straw Hat Captain/ Gum Gum User
Zaine

Male Number of posts : 165
Love/Dating : Yuka i think if she trusts me yet
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Dominic's Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Moves   Dominic's Moves EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerpg.rpg-board.net

Dominic's Moves
Page 1 of 1